Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My First Blog

Well here I am trying to figure out what to post on my very first blog entry. I have never blogged, read a blog and basically never knew what a blog was until recently. I think it is amazing that people actually blog for a living. I can't even imagine having that much free time to post a blog entry.

It took me a while to come up with my blog name. Even though I work at a very creative agency I do not consider myself creative in the way that I think, however I can be creative.

I am not sure what I will be blogging about and if it will be of any interest to anyone else but I will give it a try. Right now I am on the phone with Pitney Bowes (a company that apparently is a monopoly that companies must use if they want a postage machine). Guess what? After being transferred to two different people I just got disconnected. Now I have to call back and be a bitch which I was trying to avoid being today.

Until next time...

No comments: